What's the Problem?!
The problem with men is that they are so numb with the feelings of others, especially the feelings of us girls. They don’t know if they had hurt a girl already. They are so careless!!!! All they think is their selves. They only want to be happy. They are also so insensitive to each other’s feelings. I just don’t get boys! They are so unpredictable! Boys are totally different from girls. Boys usually have high pride. I admit. I also have a high pride, but theirs is higher than mine!! They don’t know how to say sorry. All they do is think about their own wants.
Boys also have a good side, but not as much as their bad side. They care a bit for those who are close to them. But don’t be fooled. Most guys try becoming caring so that girls would fall for them!! Yuckz!!! Eyw!! But not all boys are like that. Boys are funny. Ahehe.. They wold always make jokes and would somehow fill the air with laughter.. They are silent when they are with other people. Ahem, that’s how I see it. Ahahaha
Girls on he other hand, are kind, sensitive, and caring.. They would know if they had hurt someone.. they know what they should do and should not do.. Girls are even helpful.. that’s how I see it.. they can practically do anything the boys can do.. ahahahaha
I’m proud to be a girl, but sometimes, I would find other girls rather annoying.. they really shout a lot. And they back-bite a lot! Boys are frank, while girls aren’t. ahehehe..
This is actually just my point of view. I may be not right nor wrong.. the important thing is that I opened up what I really feel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home