Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CNU?!

I just took the CNU entrance test last January 27, 2007- Saturday.. it was the same day as my friend, lorem’s 16th birthday. I’m really happy for my friend. Happy birthday lorem!!! Well, I took the test with my batch mates kim, aiko, bernalene, and Carla.. we took the test in CNU- Kalambuan hall. And boy!!!! The hall was really cold!!! I sat at the first row since my family name starts with an A.. I was in seat number 11.. the test was ok, but I skipped some questions because of too little time. There were lots of questions about nursing.. phew!!! It was really tiring. We were only allowed to eat candies or chocolates, and we could only drink water.. what a pressure!!! But overall, the test went absolutely well.. ehem, except for the temprature of the hall.. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home