My Last High School JS Prom
Prom- ya.. having a prom is ok.. but it is just to expensive for just one night. You would have to pay P750 just for one night. You would still have to buy a gown for the prom!!! You would actually spend like around one thousand pesos for just one night.. phew!! Now that’s painful to the wallet..
But the prom is also something memorable.. all the juniors and senior would be there.. and you could at least wear a gown for just once a year.. hehehe.. there are always disadvantages and advantages for everything. But I think this JS prom is going to be well.. I mean.. I hope it would be well.. I don’t want to waste my money for something so mediocre… I’m everyone doesn’t want to spend for something not worth it.. I really hope I would enjoy the prom.. I’m sure every one wants a memorable prom.. right?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home