Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anime

There are a lot of anime shows I like. Sometimes, I could hardly count how many. People usually rank the things they like. But if I were to rank all the anime shows I like, I don’t think I could decide for good. There are a lot of anime shows today! Others have just been released. What I raelly hate is that mostly, all these new animes could be seen in the Internet. But we don’t have any Internet connection in the house! I would still have to rent at the Internet café. It would be too expensive. Waaa!!! I really envy those who have Internet connections in their houses.
But if I have to rank the anime shows I love, I would rank them this way (not in specific order):
1. Hunter X Hunter
2. Ouran High School Host Club
3. Gundam Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny
4. Naruto
5. Peince of Tennis
6. Mirmo de pon Golden (season 5)
7. Digimon 01/ Digimon Frontier
8. Detective Conan
9. Samurai X
10. And many more
These shows I have listed may change sometime. I may find better shows than what I listed above. There are a lot of anime shows I have not seen. Waaa!!! I really want to see all the anime shows (especially action). I love action stories. Hehe.. Even if it is so violent.
I also have a rank for the top anime characters I like. Well, it may not be in order again:
1. Killua Zoldick (Hunter X Hunter)
2. Kaoru Kogonei (Flame of Recca)
3. Soujiro (Samurai X)
4. Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed)
5. Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
6. Rock Howard (Mark of the Wolves)
7. Kouji Minamoto (Digimon Frontiers)
8. Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
9. Li Shaoran (Card Captor Sakura)
10. Kanata Saionji (UFO Baby)
11. And many more
Waaa!!! These guys are soo handsome! As in! Plus, they are so cool. Hahay, too bad they aren't real. It would be great to see them totally alive. hmm, what would happen if all these guys would be alive?! I would be screaming my heart out once I see them! But they would be too handsome for me. Huhu.
Many people say I am weird, but I don't care. That's what I like and they have nothing to do about it. There is nothing wrong about it, right? Hehe.. But if killua would really be true, I would do everything just to get him. Even if I would chase him everywhere. I would be the happiest girl if I would have killua! Killua is so handsome! I'm sure everyone who is rading this has seen killua. My primary picture in my blog is no other than Killua! Isn't he cute?! I already made a post about him. Try reading my post and get to know more about my beloved killua! Hehe.. killua is not just handsome! He is so strong and so smart! He has great common sense. Hehe.. many says he is a gay. But I say they are just jealous! Humph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home