Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mony, money, money

People have always dreamt of winning the lottery jackpot. They spend lots and lots of money for a piece of paper. But that piece of paper could actually save their life. If one day, I would have the lottery jackpot in my hands, all my financial problems would all be gone. Plus, I could have many things I want.

Money was made for spending. So the very first thing I would do once I would receive the lottery jackpot, is to pay all my family's debts. My family has lots of debts. Then I would go shopping with my whole family! I barely go out with my whole family now because we are too busy finding money. I also plan to build my own house, buy my own car, make my own business, and have a family vacation. I believe the lottery jackpot money could accommodate everything I want.

Aside from getting my wants and needs, I should also share my blessings with other people, most especially those who need my help most. I would give some of my money to charity. In that way, I cold make other people happy aside from my family. For me, this is my way of saying thanks to the Lord. Without Him, I'm sure I wouldn’t win the jackpot.

I should not spend all the money at once for we do not know when we need the money most. I should save some of my money in the bank for safekeeping. So if we ever have problems regarding money, we could just withdraw from the bank. The money in the bank is for emergency purposes only.

Money is not the only thing that can make us happy. Even if I could not win the jackpot, I am still happy. Not because of material things, but because I have a true family and a true God who will always be there helping me. Being with my family makes me the happiest person ever. Money would just fade away, but the bond of a family will never die. I love my family with or without money. People have always dreamt on winning the lottery, and so do I. But there are just things more important than money.

But I admit money is essential for everybody especially now that our country is having a crisis. So have to use our money well. We shouldn't just spend our money for useless things.

Many people don't know about this. Students always have their daily allowance given by their parents or guardians, but except for me. I actually don't have any daily allowance. I'm staying with my aunt. She is the sister of my father, but it does not mean that she should give me money. She has no responsibility over me when it comes to my financial needs. I understand her. I am not mad at her because I know that she is having a hard time with money. She has two sons. Both her sons are medical students. The eldest just graduated and the other one is currently is at his 3rd year in college. Medical courses are so expensive, so I understand why she can't help me with regards to money. But I am not regretting that. Instead, I am very thankful. Even if I have no allowance, I still could eat delicious meals. I have a bed to sleep, and a home I can stay. Plus a cabled TV! I am contented with that. It is God's plan for me. And I should accept it whole heartedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home