Pit Senor!!!
Sinulog- I didn’t really enjoy sinulog.. all I enjoyed was when my mom and brother came to cebu!!! I was really so happy to see them!!! Both of them!!! My uncle even came to cebu. He was actually from quatar.. the night before sinulog.. my titas, uncle, my mom, and I were food hoping!!!
First, we ate at Shakeys pizza.. I really love their shakes!! Ahehehe.. their pizza was ok, but I prefer
Then, we strolled for a while in the fuente circle. When went to Chowking after the stroll!!! I was full then, but I still wanted to eat some more!!! My tita told me to stop eating so much or else I would grow fat again.. huhuhu.. now that was though…
After we ate ate Chowking, we went straight to santo nino.. it was actually 4 a.m. in the morning already.. ahahahA… to bad my brother wasn’t able to come.. he was with my cousins back then.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home