Valentines
Valentines, hmmm…. Something I don't give importance to. For me, Valentines Day isn't that special. But many people, especially lovers, think it's an important day.
I actually spent my Valentines Day washing my clothes and cleaning the house. That's better than having a date and spending money. I actually don’t have money. Huhu.. But that doesn't matter. What's important is that I am happy.
We didn't have class today!! And you know why?! It's VALENTINES DAY!!!! Hahaha.. I'm just joking. Our teachers had a whole day meeting and that is why UP High didn't have classes. I really had a great time in the house. I got to eat lots of food!! Waaaa!!! I'm sure I'm going to get fatter than ever. I should watch my diet.. phew! My family has been always saying that I grew fat!
Valentines day is just an ordinary day for me. Actually, everyday is love day! We should love each other everyday and not just every February 14. Hehe..
Ahem, since we have been talking about love, let me tell u about my lovelife: well, I… actually don't have any lovelife!!! Wahahahaha.. And I don't need any lovelife.. My love and my life would forever be for my family. No more, no less.
Love is like fire. It could keep you warm, but it could also hurt you. ad I prefer not to be hurt. I might not bare it. I want to do everything only for the Lord and my Family. I feel secure when I'm with them.
Having a boyfriend actually isn't the best way to be happy. For me, girls just wanted to have a boyfriend so that they would feel secured and loved. They want to have the security and love that her family cannot give. But I'm not like them. Even though I have problems, I still don't need a boyfriend. Having a friend is enough. A friend I better than a lover. Trust me, which is so true.
Having a friend is actually better than having a boyfriend. You are free to do whatever you want to do. Once you are in a relationship, you would feel so frozen. It is just like someone is watching over your every move. That's what people say about being in a relationship. They say that they could hardly move. I don't want to be in that situation. Being free is such a great gift! And I would want to have that gift always.
To tell the truth, I only need a friend, a true friend. But unfortunately, having a true friend is not that easy. Until now, I am still having troubles on finding my so-called "true and best friend". I have one friend who I treasure so much. The problem is, she doesn't know how much she means to me. She would just take me for granted. She would start annoying and teasing me. Sometimes, I would really wanted to cry in front of her, but I just did not do it. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just to scared to see her reaction. I admit, I am such a martyr person. I would allow myself to be hurt rather than seeing my dear ones being the ones hurt. Maybe that follows ones a person is possessive. Hey, I admit. I am both a possessive person and a martyr.


1 Comments:
This entry is informal. It is because you used "...". Remember that this activity is a formal type, so instead of using "...", you use period.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home