Naruto
My number one hobby is no other than anime!! I fan of it. My friends would even call me the anime gurl. I love anime! I love their animation, graphics, characters, and most of all, I love their stories. One of the top anime shows I like is naruto. The story is really cool, plus, the animation and graphics are superb! Their characters are so handsome! Especially sasuke!
Well, naruto focuses on a shinobi (commonly known as ninja) who draems to become the leader of their village. Naruto is the name of the boy. In this anime, you would see a lot of great action scenes. They have great fighting techniques too! Some of the techniques are known as ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu.
Some of the stars in this anime are Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakure, Hyuga Hinata, Hyuga Neji, Yamanaka Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Rock Lee, Ten-ten, Gaara of the Sand, Kankuro, Temari, Tsunade, Kakashi, and many more. There are a lot of characters in this anime.
My favorite character is no other than Uchiha Sasuke. He has a special bloodline limit known as the Sharingan. This sharingan is a special eye where sasuke may copy his opponents move or guess what his opponent's next move is. He is totally strong and supper dupper handsome! I also like his attitude even if he became bad. He is so cool! He may be snobbish, but I guess it was because of his history. Actually, he and his brother, itachi, are the only Uchihas alive. Itachi, sasuke's older brother, killed his own clan except for sasuke. He wanted sasuke to be the one to kill him. He is so mean, but very handsome. Hehe.. itachi also has a sharingan, but his is stronger than sasuke's. huhu. Now, sasuke's mission is to kill his own brother and avenge his family's death. It is a big burden for him. In such a young age, he became an orphan. Maybe that is why he is cold and snobbish. But he is really cool and powerful! He is also so smart. He betrayed his village, konoha (also known as the hidden leaf village) because he went with the enemy, orochimaru. He did that because he was desperate. That's how I see it (^_^) . But even if he is like that, I still like him!! Waaa!!! Kawaii!!
Aside from sasuke, I also like other characters. One of which is Shikamaru. He is really smart. He was the only one who passed the chunin exam, and became a chunin in their gang. He lost at the final battle of the exam by temari, but he showed very smart moves! From what I heard, his IQ is most likely 200. Wow!! He must be really smart. His best technique is the shadow binding technique. He may not be as string as sasuke, but he is so smart. Like what they say: "no one is perfect." Shikamaru may be so smart, but he is so lazy. He prefers staring at the clouds rather than completing his missions. But I still like him! He is also so cool!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home