Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The look

I read a very weird poem, really weird. This was entitled, the look. The poem talked about a girl who kissed a lot of boys. She kissed a boy every season. Wow! Doesn't she ever know the true essence of giving someone her kiss?
Well, it does depend on where she kissed the boy. The poem didn't really state where the girl kissed the boys. All it stated was that she kissed every boy per season. Yucks! Well, she could kiss the boys just in the cheeks. But I think true girls do not give their kiss easily. Most are hard to get.
There are a lot of types of girls. Some are flirty, some are hard to get, and some are just those who have this motto: if you love me, then I love you too. For me, that motto is so yesterday. You would end up feeling sorry.
I don't like flirty girls! As in! They destroy the true image of a true woman. Boys should be the ones to chase after girls, not the other way around. I once read a journal before which stated that boys are born hunters. They prefer to be the ones who hunt, than are the ones being hunted.
Boys could sometimes identify a girl if she is flirty by the way she dresses, talks, and acts. They tend to do everything to get close to a guy. Eyw! Sorry, but that's not my kind of style.
I'm more of a hard to get type of person. I set my priorities straight and just wait when I am at the mature age for that kind of relationship. Girls, we don't have to hurry. We don't need a man to complete our lives. Diba?! Hehe
Back to the poem, it would be ok if that girl just kissed only one guy for the four seasons. But it really stated four different names. Meaning, she kissed four different guys! Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the poem. I'm just typing what I remembered. Hehe.. But try reading the poem! I think you would understand more what I mean.
Maybe, the girl is so pretty that those guys were dying to kiss her. Wow! And she totally did what the guys wanted her to do! Doesn't she have her own pride?!
Who ever wrote the poem must be desperate to have a partner. Hehe. Just joking. I forgot who wrote the poem. Sir Montejo gave me this poem a few months ago so I totally forgot about the author. I was too busy attending to my studies. Making posts for my blog is really tiring you know! As in! I prefer writing at my diary. No one could ready anything I write. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home