Nursing?!
Ever planned of taking up nursing?! Well, I do. I have been always thinking about it until now. Many people say that by taking up nursing, you could earn big. The problem is, you cannot earn fast. Earning fast in a sense that you can't go abroad easily. Many people want to take up nursing because they could go abroad easily. But that is not that easy. You still have to process a Visa like any other people do.
I have always thought of taking up nursing, but if you would look at my situation now, I think nursing should not be fit for me. My family is indeed struggling financially. And I am their hope! If I would take up nursing, it would still take time for me to work abroad. Like what I said, getting a Visa is not easy, And especially when I would take up the board exam for abroad- NCLEX. It would tale like about 1-2 years before I could take the test. I can't afford to waste that time. My family needs me.
My brother as of now is 3rd year high school. And by the time I graduate college, he would be the next to graduate. I want to work right away in order to help my family especially my brother since he would be graduating. And I now nursing could not do that for me.
Like what people say: a person's achievement is not defined in his course alone. It's his doings and his accomplishment that makes him successful. I believe that is so true. That is also one reason why I don't like to take up nursing. I admit, I don't think I could do well in that course. Maybe because I'm weak in memorization, or maybe because I hate blood.
I know I have the brains needed for a successful nurse, but the problem is, I don't have the passion and love for that course. Passion and brains are two different things you know!
You know I do not know my future. I don’t know if I would be successful in this course or not. Choosing my college course is one of the greatest choices I am going to make. I don't want to regret anything in the end. I am already graduating and yet, I am troubled with this great problem.
I know that nurses earn big in abroad. But I think they don’t earn big here in the Philippines. My parents are not saying that I should work right away after I graduate, but I just feel that I need to work right away. My friends are lucky they do not have this kind of problem. But I know I can do this with God's help. And one more thing, I want them to see me work right away. I want them to be proud of me. I have great plans for my future, but just don't know how I could accomplish that. Could nursing be the true course for me? I don’t want my family to wait for 1-2 years before I could work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home